- To support the priority activities of the assigned department, as per guidance of Department Manager.
- To initiate related research and cooperation activities, in support of related Programme Areas of APAEC.
- To actively contribute on publication and dissemination activities, e.g., development of policy brief, journal paper, and Op-ed, as well as participation in webinar and forum.
- To provide capacity building to ACE staffs either formally (training) and informally (discussion) as per his/her expertise
Scope of Works
- Joint development of academic paper to be published in respected journal.
- Publication of popular article or non-academic publication, such as blog, Op-ed, policy brief, and working paper.
- Internal training or public webinar of expertise topics in renewable energy and energy efficiency.
- Provision of written information and advice on expert matters, to support various ACE activities, such as preparation of proposal, briefing notes.
- Participation in projects and events, such as meetings, seminars, documents preparation and review, as well as outreach.
To apply for a secondment program, the following documents should be submitted thru the online application available in ACE’s website at https://aseanenergy.org/vacancy/
- Letter of interest
- Recommendation Letter from Superior
- Curriculum Vitae
Subscribe to our newsletter