ASEAN Researchers Network on Energy and Climate Change (ARNECC) is a new group of scholars, analysts, researchers, students, and other stakeholders organized around the themes of “energy studies/researches” and “climate studies/researches”.
ARNECC was established by ASEAN Centre for Energy (ACE) and Norwegian Institute for International Affairs (NUPI) through their ASEAN Climate Change and Energy Project (ACCEPT) which provides an interdisciplinary forum for the discussion of social, economic, governance and technical issues related to energy and/or climate change.
Those wishing to join, simply go to this registration form and submit your profile.
ARNECC discuss various topic, among others;
- Development on energy and climate change issues in the region
- Fellowships and job opportunities
- Calls for papers and special issues
- Funding and grant opportunities
- New publications
- Upcoming seminars and conferences
- News and updates on ASEAN energy and climate change projects and activities
- Current news and trends on energy and climate.
ARNECC uses Google Groups as a discussions platform, but ARNECC members can join not only with a Google Email but also other emails. The discussion will be sent straight to the members’ email.
Researchers who are not from Southeast Asia but have experience or on-going studies and research on the two issues in Southeast Asia (local, national or regional level) are also welcomed to join.