All year round, the ASEAN Centre for Energy (ACE) accepts fellows who wish to carry out research projects for a period of 3-6 months. Applicants should have a defined project which will either become a chapter or chapters of a PhD or Postdoctoral thesis, or a proposed project which will be agreed upon with ACE before their applications are accepted. All work must be written in English and will normally be used for a publication produced by ACE.
To apply as a Visiting Research Fellow, the following information should be submitted to [email protected]:
• Confirmation that the applicant are/will be enrolled in a PhD or Postdoctoral programme during the fellowship.
• Sponsorship situation:the applicant is fully funded by a sponsoring institution or seeks fund from ACE.
• Full proposal of the research (if available) or a one-page outline ofthe specific piece of research.
• Proposed length of stay at ACE, between 3 and 6 months.
• A sample of past research or publication in English.
• A curriculum vitae