On the topic of “Renewable Energy in Southeast Asia”, the event will highlight the three countries in the region: Malaysia, the Philippines, and Vietnam and overview the renewable energy sector in the region in general.
To give an idea to Austrian companies interested in investing or developing their business in the region, of what opportunities there maybe for them, and reinforce ASEAN’s position for renewable energy.
What will be discussed:
– An overview of the framework and policies by country;
– Breakdown of the different RE sources by country;
– Challenges faced by country;
– Incentives for companies in the sector; and
– Any other insights you believe is vital to the industry.