ASEAN Centre for Energy (ACE) is seeking a Senior Research Analyst to support the department and projects’ activities. This position is in the Conservation and Energy Efficiency (CEE) Department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead research, study and analysis in energy efficiency and conservation in ASEAN
- Develop draft policy recommendations pertaining to the area of work
- Manage and execute the implementation and coordination work in ongoing major
power projects, particularly in the area of energy efficiency and conservation. It
includes report development of the outputs according to the project milestones to be
circulated to the relevant stakeholders
- Lead the development of potential project proposals
- Formulate proposals for development strategies, policies and measures for
presentation to intergovernmental bodies and others
- Coordinate collaboration opportunities with AMS and various external partners and
represent ACE in multiple meetings with Dialogue Partners, Intergovernmental
- Represent ACE in external partnerships and affiliations in the area of energy efficiency
- Liaise closely with other teams and pillars at ACE in this regard.
How to Apply:
Kindly submit at https://register.aseanenergy.org/employment/ by 16 February 2023 at the latest. The Selection Committee’s decision is final, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.