ASEAN Centre for Energy (ACE) is seeking a Research Analyst to support the department and projects’ activities. This position is in the Conservation and Energy Efficiency (CEE) Department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the development and implementation of the APAEC Annual Milestones
- Support the research, study and analysis on the area of energy efficiency and
- Support the development and implementation of the project and activities related to
energy efficiency and conservation
- Support in the communication and collaboration with external parties such as dialogue
partners, international organisations, academia, and the private sector
- Support in organising and facilitating meetings, dialogue, seminars, workshops, and
other designed events to facilitate the exchange of information, promote cooperation,
- Carry out other tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor or Executive Director
How to Apply:
Kindly directly submit at https://register.aseanenergy.org/employment/ by 16 February 2023 at the latest.
The Selection Committee’s decision is final, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.