ASEAN Centre for Energy (ACE) is seeking a Program Manager (PM) for the USAID SPP Project to manage this project in coordination with the Departments of ACE and USAID SPP.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the Project Management Unit (PMU)
- Lead, coordinate and implement the overall APAEC and USAID-SPP-related tasks
- Lead the accomplishments of nine (9) milestones of the project annually and develop
the report for every milestone
- Develop the subsequent years’ Programs of Work and Key Performance Indicators
- Lead the coordination and communication on the activities that involve other entities
within ASEAN, such as ASEAN Sectoral Energy Bodies (SEB)/Sub-Sector Networks
(SSNs) and ASEAN Working Groups
- Facilitate required approvals and processes within ASEAN
- Develop communications and advocacy strategies to promote regional energy
- Monitor and evaluate the budget on a regular basis
- Regularly report the progress of the project to the Executive Director of ACE.
How to Apply:
Kindly directly submit at https://register.aseanenergy.org/employment/ by 16 February 2023 at the
latest. The Selection Committee’s decision is final, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.