In order to improve its capacity as think tank, catalyst, and knowledge hub, ACE collaborates with Dialogue Partners and International Organisations (DPs/IOs) in conducting joint research, capacity building, and cooperation activities. In secondment, an expert from partner institution would be seconded to ACE, to closely support and jointly conduct priority activities of target organization as per its expertise.
Scope of Works:
- Joint development of academic paper to be published in respected journal.
- Publication of popular article or non-academic publication, such as blog, Op-ed, policy brief, and working paper.
- Internal training or public webinar of expertise topics in renewable energy and energy efficiency.
- Provision of written information and advice on expert matters, to support various ACE activities, such as preparation of proposal, briefing notes.
- Participation in projects and events, such as meetings, seminars, documents preparation and review, as well as outreach.
- A Master’s degree in engineering, energy management, energy policy and planning, economics, data analyst/statistician, public policy, politic or another appropriate specialist discipline. A Doctorate degree is most preferred.
- Knowledges on energy issues, national, regional, and global energy trends and development and has demonstrated skills to coordinate and develop research areas.
- Member countries of the ASEAN, as well as observer countries and partner organizations of ASEAN Centre for Energy (ACE).
- Having a recommendation and fully funded from the national government or partner organization of ACE.
- Ability to work within an international environment.
- Good written and spoken of English.
- The length of a secondment shall be between six (6) to twelve (12) months.
Apply to https://register.aseanenergy.org/employment followed by your:
- Letter of interest
- Recommendation Letter from Superior
- Curriculum Vitae