The Manager will perform the following core activities:
- Manage and direct the Administration and Finance Division and its activities concerning office administration, finance, personnel (HR), procurement and general affairs matters.
- Preparation of yearly Budget and Financial Report to the ACE Executive Director and to the Governing Council of ACE. The Governing Council, consisting of the senior officials on energy from the 10 ASEAN countries, provides direction to the operations of ACE.
- Identifying opportunities for project funding, such as, drafting concept papers, project proposals and reports, developing project budget and cash flows and monitoring strategies.
- Carryout works relating to staffing matters: preparations and selection, recruitment, placement, evaluation of performance, compensation and protection, replacement, handling over and termination.
- Carry out other task/s that may be assigned to him/her by the Executive Director.