The ASEAN Centre for Energy (ACE) Internship Programme offers a small number of outstanding students the opportunity to acquire work experience with ACE under ASEAN Climate Change and Energy Project Phase II (ACCEPT II).
ASEAN Climate Change and Energy Project Phase II (ACCEPT II) is a four-year joint project that will help move ASEAN’s energy transition to low carbon energy systems and thereby contribute toward global carbon neutrality in the coming years (Impact).
Under the general guidance of ACCEPT II staff, the intern will support ACCEPT II Project research and cooperation activities. This will include but not limited to:
- Support the development of design guideline for ACCEPT II
- Regularly design visuals for ACCEPT II social media (Twitter and Instagram) and website under consultation with the supervisor.
- Support the management of ACCEPT II digital platforms (Website, social media: Twitter, Instagram) including the contents.
- Support the design creation of publications and contents for website or other media, e.g., Reports, Policy Briefs, Op-Eds, blog posts, etc.
- Publish the contents into and maintain ACCEPT II social media and website.
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any major related to graphic design and content creator including but not limited to visual design communication, public relation, marketing, international relations, journalism, business, media studies, marketing or another relevant field.
- Good computer skills in editing tools such as Photoshop, Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Corel draw, any other computer or related software skills is a plus but not mandated.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Strong willingness to learn about energy and climate sector.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills if any is advantage.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
The internship will be conducted on a hybrid basis, The intern may work on virtual, but it is required to work in the office as needed. However, he/she must be able to commit with ACE’s normal office hours: 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM Jakarta Time (GMT+7).
The internship duration is 6 months; and it is expected to be started in October 2023 (expected).
The intern is entitled to an internship allowance of IDR 100,000 per effective working day to cover their daily meal and transport.
To apply for an internship, the following documents should be submitted to the following link:
- A letter of interest and the proposed internship period for 6 months (October 2023 – March 2024).
- ACE Internship Application Form (available at ACE website).
- A recent Curriculum Vitae.
- Proof of university enrolment.