Duration of Engagement
The consultant awarded with the assignment will be hired from July 2021until June 2022 and obliged to work within the required deadlines and be available for a call if needed.
Qualification & Relevant Experiences Technical skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, energy policy and planning, energy economics, or another appropriate specialist discipline. A Master’s degree is an advantage.
- At least five (5) years of working experience in the energy sector or in another relevant field in a technical capacity is preferred. Experience in energy policy and energy economics research is an advantage.
- Experienced in conducting FGD to gather primary data needed for the study.
- Experienced in ASEAN energy-related official discussion is an advantage.
- Excellent command of English and capacity in writing high-quality reports in the language; ability to deliver high-quality workshops and discussion in English is also required.
- Capacity and flexibility to complete the assignment within the required time frame.