DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Associate Senior Officer shall assist the Manager in performing the deliverables of the related cross-border interconnectivity projects.
Under the supervision of the Manager, ASO will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide the technical expertise in developing and modelling the technical work on cross- border interconnectivity projects.
- Support the development of the project proposal on cross-border interconnectivity projects.
Education and Experience
- A Master’s degree in power system engineering, or another appropriate specialist discipline. A Doctor’s degree is an advantage.
- A minimum of five years excellent research qualities on power system modelling as reflected in an established record of publications in leading international peer-reviewed journals and proceedings of renowned conferences.
- Research experience and technical skill on power system modelling (i.e., PLEXOS, etc.).
- Experience in the development, coordination, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, score carding and reporting of projects, and demonstrated ability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize tasks and workflows, with proven ability for accuracy under pressure and adherence to deadlines.