ACE provides one new internship opportunity with the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (REE) team to deliver the regional roadmap project and other energy efficiency related activities.
1. Support the implementation, coordination, and monitoring of the project’s activities according to the term of condition of the TOR
2. Communicate regularly on the overall project implementation updates and any ACE’s activities to the project Supervisor through the weekly report and monthly meeting.
3. Support REE team members in monitoring the Project progress and do necessary action to support the completion of the associated project activities.
4. Prepare technical supports on the implementation of stakeholder consultation/activities (e.g., workshop, webinar, stakeholder meeting. training, publication) and other events related to the Project fields of activities.
5. Assist the research activities related to energy efficiency, including but not limited to desktop research, data processing, stakeholder management, and proposal/report preparation.
6. Contribute to creating REE contents for the ACE website or other media, e.g., blog posts, Op-eds, reportages, news clipping.
7. Support the preparation of meetings and webinar events organised by or related to projects, including post-event reporting.
8. Support other activities of REE as assigned by the supervisor.