ACE is providing one new internship opportunity with the Renewable Energy Efficiency (REE)/ASEAN-German Energy Programme (AGEP) team on supporting the research and cooperation activities in renewable energy related activities.
- Support in the overall implementation, coordination and monitoring AGEP II activities in accordance with the provisions of the Financial and Implementation agreement between ACE and GIZ.
- Communicate regularly on the updates of the overall Project implementation and any ACE’s activities to the REE/AGEP Supervisor through weekly report and monthly meeting.
- Support REE/AGEP team member in monitoring the Project progress and do necessary action to support the completion of the associated project activities.
- Prepare technical supports on the implementation of different AGEP activities (e.g. workshop, training, publication) and other events related to the Project field of activities.
- Assist the research activities related to renewable energy, including but not limited to desktop research, data processing, stakeholder management, and proposal/report preparation.
- Contribute to the creation of REE contents for ACE website or other media, e.g., blog posts, Op-eds, reportages, news clipping.
- Support the preparation of meetings and events organised by or related to REE, including post-event reporting.
- Support other activities of REE as assigned by the supervisor.