ACE always looks for highly qualified, experienced, dedicated, and motivated staff with a varied mix of operational and technical skills. As an ACE employee, you will have the opportunity to work with the professionals in the region as well as engages with various dialogue partners and international organisations.
If you experience any technical difficulties in viewing the material, please contact us.
- ASEAN national.
- Proficiency in English and very good writing skills.
- Interest in the field of ACE’s work, particularly the APAEC 2016-2025’s 7 (seven) Programme Areas; ASEAN Power Grid, Trans-ASEAN Gas Pipeline, Coal and Clean Coal Technology, Energy Efficiency and Conservation, Renewable Energy, Regional Energy Policy and Planning, and Civilian Nuclear Energy.
- Enrolled in Bachelor’s degree in engineering, energy studies, international relations, or related field (minimum the third-year student). For communication interns, a degree in language studies is preferred.
- Enrolled in a Master degree in engineering, energy studies, or related field (pursuing at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship).
- Recently graduated with a university degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s, or equivalent) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a 6 months period after graduation.
- Basic knowledge on general computer software (i.e. MS Office).
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a team and to adapt to an international working environment.
- The timing and duration of the visit.
- The nature of the proposed research that should be in-line and in support of the 7 (seven) Programme Areas of the ASEAN Plan of Action for Energy Cooperation 2016-2025: ASEAN Power Grid; Trans-ASEAN Gas Pipeline; Coal and Clean Coal Technology; Energy Efficiency and Conservation; Renewable Energy; Regional Energy Policy and Planning; and Civilian Nuclear Energy.
- Confirmation that the applicant are/will be enrolled in a PhD or Postdoctoral programme during the fellowship.
- Sponsorship situation: the applicant is fully funded by a sponsoring institution or seeks fund from ACE.
- Full proposal of the research (if available) or a one-page outline of the specific piece of research.
- Proposed length of stay at ACE, between 3 and 6 months.
- A sample of past research or publication in English.
- A curriculum vitae