ACE always looks for highly qualified, experienced, dedicated, and motivated staff with a varied mix of operational and technical skills. As an ACE employee, you will have the opportunity to work with the professionals in the region as well as engages with various dialogue partners and international organisations.
If you experience any technical difficulties in viewing the material, please contact us.
• A Bachelor’s degree in law. A Master’s degree is an advantage.
• A minimum of three (3) years working experience in law and governance or International Organisation in the energy sector or in other relevant field, including legal analysis, research, and writing, is required.
• Experience in legal affairs and contract management with governments and international organisations.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to provide legal advice, analysis and review of documents such as project proposal, agreement, MoU, etc; and be able to communicate legal recommendation to ACE.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and organise tasks and workflows, with proven ability for accuracy under pressure and adherence to deadlines.
• Demonstrated commitment to collaborative work practices.
• Ability to multi-task, work-long and irregular hours.