ACE always looks for highly qualified, experienced, dedicated, and motivated staff with a varied mix of operational and technical skills. As an ACE employee, you will have the opportunity to work with the professionals in the region as well as engages with various dialogue partners and international organisations.
If you experience any technical difficulties in viewing the material, please contact us.
All year round, the ASEAN Centre for Energy (ACE) accepts fellows who wish to carry out research projects for a period of 3-6 months. Applicants should have a defined project which will either become a chapter or chapters of a PhD or Postdoctoral thesis, or a proposed project which will be agreed upon with ACE before their applications are accepted. All work must be written in English and will normally be used for a publication produced by ACE.
To apply as a Visiting Research Fellow, the following information should be submitted to [email protected]:
• Confirmation that the applicant are/will be enrolled in a PhD or Postdoctoral programme during the fellowship.
• Sponsorship situation:the applicant is fully funded by a sponsoring institution or seeks fund from ACE.
• Full proposal of the research (if available) or a one-page outline ofthe specific piece of research.
• Proposed length of stay at ACE, between 3 and 6 months.
• A sample of past research or publication in English.
• A curriculum vitae