Role of CCUS in Low-Carbon Development in ASEAN
This webinar will focus on the role of CCUS for the low-carbon development in ASEAN.
1. To increase the awareness of CCUS roles in developing the low-emission energy development in ASEAN.
2. To promote low-carbon development energy innovations through CCUS.
H.E. Mr. Arifin Tasrif (Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources Indonesia)
- Juho Lipponen (Coordinator, Clean Energy Ministerial CCUS Initiative)
- Adam Baylin-Stern (CCUS Expert, International Energy Agency)
- Evy Haryadi (Corporate Planning Director, PT. PLN)
- Marietta M. Quejada (Supervising Research Specialist, Energy Policy and Planning Bureau, Department of Energy Philippines)
- Beth (Hardy) Valiaho (Vice President, Strategy & Stakeholder Relations, International CCS Knowledge Centre)