Expanding the solar photovoltaic (PV) beyond power generation, such as in agriculture, fishery, buildings, and ecological management (Solar PV+), will greatly contribute to the economic recovery.
ASEAN Centre for Energy (ACE) and China Renewable Energy Engineering Institute (CREEI) are co-organising the public workshop “ASEAN-China Capacity Building on Solar PV+ Utilisation” to promote green recovery and sustainable energy transition in ASEAN through increased solar utilisation.
This workshop aims to develop the talent pool in the solar sector and promote exchanges among government officials and experts on solar PV+. The activities include experience sharing of solar PV+ development, covering the cost investments, operationalisation, and environmental benefits.
– Dr Nuki Agya Utama, Executive Director of ASEAN Centre for Energy (ACE)- Mr Huang Cheng, Director of ASEAN China Cooperation Fund (ACCF)
– Dr Gu Hongbin, Deputy Director General of China Renewable Energy Engineering Institute (CREEI)
– Mr Asdirhyme Abdul Rasib, Senior Undersecretary for Sustainable Energy, Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources of Malaysia (RE-SSN Chair)
Session 1: Solar PV+ Potential as Green Recovery Strategy
Moderator: Mr Septia Buntara Supendi, Manager of ASEAN Centre for Energy (ACE)
– Monika Merdekawati, Research Analyst of ASEAN Centre for Energy (ACE)
– Dr Wang Shuo, Senior Engineer, New Energy Department of China Renewable Energy Engineering Institute (CREEI)
– Dr Ahmad Agus Setiawan, Energy Expert Staff in the President of Indonesia’s Office
– Mr Sascha Krause-Tunker, CFO of Next2sun
– Mr Boualom Saysanavong, Director Division of Renewable Energy Promotion of Lao PDR
– Mr Watcharin Pachityen, Engineer of Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency (DEDE)
To read the reportage for day 1, click here.
Session 1: Solar PV+ in Agriculture
Moderator: Ms Andriah Feby Misna, S.T., M.T., Director of New and Renewable Energy, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources of Indonesia
– Ms Shana Fatina, Director of Komodo Water
– Mr Gan Peng, Business Head of Southeastern Asia Division of Chint New Energy Development
Session 2: Solar PV+ in Fishery and Husbandry
Moderator: Ms Monika Merdekawati, Technical Officer of Sustainable Energy, Renewable Energy, and Energy Efficiency Department, ACE
– Mr Are Gloersen, Director Asia of Ocean Sun Pte Ltd
– Mr Hu Gaofeng, Assistant Director of International Business Department, SPIC Huanghe Hydropower Development Co. Ltd
Session 1: Solar PV+ in Building
Moderator: Ms Latha Ganesh, Senior Principal Analyst of Energy Market Authority of Singapore
– Ar. Dr. Lim Chin Haw, Senior Research Fellow of Solar Energy Research Institute (SERI)
– Dr Zulfikar Yurnaidi, Senior Officer, ACE
Session 2: Solar PV+ in Ecological and Community Management
Moderator: Mr Argorn Soikaew, Scientist of Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency (DEDE) of Thailand
– Mr Feungyot Saowapakpaiboon, Energy Solution Manager of SCG Ceramics
– Mr Kong Qingyu, Solar Project Financing Director, Chongho Bridge
31 Aug, 5 Oct, 6 Oct 2022
Online (Zoom webinar)