Bidding and Tender
ASEAN Centre for Energy invites bids for a project as a buyer or supplier. Listed below are bidding and tender list.
If you experience any technical difficulties in viewing the material, please contact us.
- Education: Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in energy, engineering, management, economics, natural science, or a related field. A PhD in energy systems analysis or energy planning is an advantage.
- Knowledge/understanding: Knowledge or previous experience in energy access in rural and remote areas, and energy technology and innovation issues are required. Knowledge of energy policy making and energy sector stakeholders in ASEAN is also required.
- Language: Fluency in English with excellent command of written and spoken English. Proven track record of writing relevant energy policy documents in English language is an asset. Knowledge of another language spoken in the ASEAN region is a strong asset.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to nationality.
- At least 5 years’ experience in developing HR-related applications.
- Having client portfolios from government bodies, intergovernment organisation, or international not-for-profit organisation is a plus.
- Having awards/international recognitions on the applications or cloud infrastructure is a plus.
- Fulfill the timeline of activities provided by ACE in a timely manner.